Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 1- Ready to get this off my leg.

I've been looking a long time at all my options of tattoo removal. From just covering it up, to laser removal, "Wrecking Balm", etc. None of those appealed to me. Either it was too expensive, too painful, took too long, or I couldn't find anything I wanted that would look normal on top of it. UNTIL, a friend of mine had this done.
I had never heard of Rejuvi, but I was sold just by doing some research on the success other people had experienced with it.
What it is, is a substance that is tattooed INTO your existing tattoo, and over a period of 30 days or so, drawls out the ink in your skin. Ofcourse it really depends on the depth of tattoo, color, location, age, etc on how many treatments you will need. Mine is a solid color on my ankle where it is not very deep at all, and the lady doing it told me that is what she has had the best success with.
SO HERE WE GO!
I made my appt to have it done, it took about 45 minutes from time in door to completed. It cost about 10 more dollars than the original tattoo. The chemical looked like birdie poo, lol, and burned a little more than a normal tattoo (in my opinion, maybe im just a wuss). She did offer me numbing prior to starting but I declined. If done over again, I may have gone ahead with the numbing.
Below are Pictures of the tattoo prior to the treatment and right after it.
She gave me an instruction sheet on aftercare, whice is the exact OPPOSITE of a regular tattoo. Keep it exclusively dry for the first 3 days, after that limit water exposure. A scab is what you want to create and keep as long as possible. The longer the scab stays on ,the more ink it pulls out. After the scab comes off in 14-25 days then you can apply the "Soothing H Cream" given to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment